Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

I can't wait...

for the day when all flash is as well done as yours!

The Enchanted Cave The Enchanted Cave

Great Game!

A very solid effort! I just got through a second full descent and loved every minute. The battle system in particular really shines. One of my biggest pet peaves in RPG type games is when there is a break between what is happening in the dungeon and the battle that is occurring. Also, the fact that I don't have to go through tomes of menus is very relieving. (Would you like to attack? Yes! Are you sure? Yes, I'm sure...What kind of attack would you like to do? GRRRRRRR>>>>>)

It would have been nice to have some sort of hotkey system, and sometimes the stairs are very hard to find because of the color scheme, but these are just a few minor nuisances. Thanks for making such a great game! I hope to see more of your work in the future.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

PHew!

Finished!

Weapon of Choice: Volatile Cursing

Nemesis: Cave Spikes

Item Most Used: Virgin Korean Blood Transfusion

Total Kills: 515

Good Stuff! Keep it coming.

Stigg's Veggie-Matic Stigg's Veggie-Matic

Woot!

Man, this game isn't half bad! Lv. 6 was crazy lol. How did you manage to avoid slowdown? That's a big problem I've seen in other defense games like Onslaught (which is the shizznit).

WarpZone responds:

Why's my turret defense game so fast? I dunno. Everytime there was something slowing it down, I fixed it! lol!

Sweet Agatha Sweet Agatha

Hilarious!

A great blend of old Hank and songs like "Crow Jane"

Jazzmo Jazzmo

It's loose

but it has a lot of potential. Could you work on tightening it up and resubmitting it?

All musicians are freaks All musicians are freaks

It goes down...

smooth like the way a thought spirals down the cortex to your foot telling it to keep time with the beat.